Array

School
    US Army, 10th Planet Ronin

Invisible Collar

So I've training my rubber guard for about two months now and I was finally able to hit Invisible Collar. My opponent had no answer. Thank you 10PJJ. I'll keep training to get my rubber guard stronger and stronger.

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    Invis collar is da shit!! True story.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Invisible collar is the sub that got me interested in the 10th P system. A white belt I was teaching caught me with it twice at mma practice. I asked him what the hell he was doing?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    If you get someone in IC and aren't able to submit them with it, what are some good subs to transition to?

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    If you get someone in IC and aren't able to submit them with it, what are some good subs to transition to?
    Wow, that sure is an open ended question. There's so many options I don't even know where to start. Go back through the MTSs, read the book, watch the DVD, the possibilities are endless and too many to answer in a post.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    We love the invisible collar because when Cora get the boys in this, its 99% tap out. And the best feeling is that she knows they can't do shiiit!!! Just like Master Eddie said in one of his vid. Just break their spirit and make them feel like that are done.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

My Goal is to always try to get to invisible collar because it is the ultimate control from the guard position.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i dont use IC too often really but im getting onto it now. if i go to Ic ill generally go gogo cos its my favourite sub but in ic i like to go to sorcerer instead of omaplata like i do if i go from chill dog. if u cant tap someone from IC, have you tried the variation?

if i remember it correctly, u get your arm that u have in new york and reach and grab your foot (ankle?) and pull it tighter. this really works well against smaller guys that still have lots of room in normal IC and against big guys. if u can reach it then ist very tight.

then u have invisible croc if u like armbars. which is just the croc but from invisible collar. umm different triangles can be good from IC imo but id rather do my triangles from pyramid.

off the top of my head thats it but yeah theres heaps of stuff from there, just going back to chill dog and workign from there is a good move. depends how much u like IC, i like doing things from chill dog and so thats what works for me.

good luck mate keep us updated. im really intereted in which ways guys are taking their rubber guard.

i think what i said is all correct, please people correct me where im wrong.

Sam Sales

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...od-(Move-List) bunch of stuff here you might find helpful :-)