Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    What really sucks about this situation is the precedent already set in the USSA police state, where the victims who were forced into self defense end up being charged with murder.
    The fucking system is so corrupt that there is rarely any justice. I hope his State recognizes his right to defend himself.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Gotta help his case. What really sucks about this situation is waiting and not knowing whats going to happen.
    What sucks is trusting the system after it's failed so many times.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    This is crazy. I read his gun was the only one taken from the scene. Which isn't good for his case. The other guy had to have had another deadly weapon or try and run him over with a car to be justified. You or another person have to be in "imminent danger" Oregon has some interesting self defense laws. Eugene is super liberal so hopefully he gets a fair chance. I hope he gets through this.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Just talked to him, he said it's 100% self defense.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Great to hear. No matter what it is a hard thing to go through.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESsmith View Post
    This is crazy. I read his gun was the only one taken from the scene. Which isn't good for his case. The other guy had to have had another deadly weapon or try and run him over with a car to be justified. You or another person have to be in "imminent danger" Oregon has some interesting self defense laws. Eugene is super liberal so hopefully he gets a fair chance. I hope he gets through this.
    The 21 foot rule should cover him even if the other guy didn't have a firearm.

An assailant with an edged or blunt weapon can cover 21 feet and deliver a fatal blow by the time you draw and shoot. As long as the assailant was within that limit, with a weapon, blunt or edged, Gerald is in the clear.

Another point to consider in his defense is that he's a friggin black belt man. He can whoop ass with his bare hands. If he pulled a gun, it's because there was damn good reason. That's how I see it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    best of luck to him, and condolences to the other guys family, sounds like a damn sad situation all around. i hope gerald is alright, taking someones life, in self defense or not is a rough thing to go through.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Crazy, I dont know if he is still 10P but I hate to see stories like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12