Array

School
    Phuket Top Team

Free Access To "6 Pack Success" (plus interviews with 10PJJ Warriors)

Hi all,

A couple months ago I posted a thread asking for a few ripped, 6 pack-havin' Nibiru Warriors to interview with me for my then-upcoming eBook and Video course, "Sixpack Success: The Definitive Guide To Quick And Easy Six Pack Abs".

3 peeps stepped up and we discussed everything from diet and training to appearance and cutting weight...it was an awesome experience and we all learned a ton!

I also promised that all 10PJJ fam would get free access to the course, including the interviews, once it was complete. Guess what? It's complete!

Soo...here are the login credentials:

username: victor.dorfman@gmail.com
    password: QKP45

login page: www.sixpacksuccess.com/dap/login.php

Once you log in, go to "Course Contents" to access the eBook, exercise videos, interviews with 10PJJ rockstars, and other goodies.

I'll keep this user/pass active for 30 days. Enjoy. :-)

This eBook is the culmination of everything I've learned in the last 7 years about primal nutrition, exercise, supplementation, recovery and much more.

A small example of some of the cool shit you'll find in Sixpack Success...

When I was training with Denny up in San Francisco, I remember coming into the gym every 3 months or so and Denny would say "damn Vic, you look yolked". What was my secret for suddenly getting ripped and dipping below 10% bodyfat?

I was on a cycle of Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA), a remarkably safe antioxidant that improves nutrient utilization and evens out blood sugar levels. This is just one of many nutrition, exercise and lifestyle hacks I put in this 127 page badboy. And of course, there's a solid, principle-based foundation of primal nutrition and exercise that underpins it all.

If any of you are interested in the marketing aspects, check out www.6packsuccess.com and enter your email to see the sequence of emails that get sent out, the sales page, etc.

If you have any questions, comments, requests, etc., let me know...

10PJJ 4 Life!
    Vic

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Hey brotha I tried it but it says possibly not registered yet. Also I didnt know that you were local to us, would love to get some training in with ya.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Worked for me last night but I really didn't get a chance to look at anything. Today it doesn't let me log in either. Thanks though

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    "Sorry, either you have entered an invalid username/password, or you may not have activated your account yet."

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    yeah worked earlier but not now. I did manage to download the e-book on my first visit, good work thank you Vic
    10Wo

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Essex
    tried to log in with no luck! would be very interested to gain access as I have been taking ALA for a short time and would like to see your dosages and results

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    No luck here either, interested to check it out though.

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team
    D'oh! My membership software automatically locked the account because it saw all you mofos logging in! ;-)

It should be fixed now, give it a shot.

Brandon - For sure dude! I'm in South Beach for another few weeks and then I'm leaving the country. I don't drive so I'm not sure I can make it up to Ft. Laudy dawdy we like to party but if you're in Miami Beach tue or thurs nights, I train with a fantastic Jorge Pereira brown belt at 5th street gym. Mostly gi (caralho) but we roll both.

I shut off my phone so if you're in the area in the next couple of weeks, hit me up on Facebook and maybe we can get a train in:

https://www.facebook.com/victor.dorfman1