Array

School
    Roberto Traven

Gracie combatives flow chart?

I searched the forum and didn't see anything about this. Apparently gracie combatives has a flow chart for there 36 techniques. I posted a while back about trying to help a friend add a ground game into their curriculum, so this watered down version of jiujitsu is kind of intriguing to me. Whats everyones thoughts on this? Minus the fact you can attain a blue belt online in like 2 days haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Hutch View Post
    I searched the forum and didn't see anything about this. Apparently gracie combatives has a flow chart for there 36 techniques. I posted a while back about trying to help a friend add a ground game into their curriculum, so this watered down version of jiujitsu is kind of intriguing to me. Whats everyones thoughts on this? Minus the fact you can attain a blue belt online in like 2 days haha.
    Surprising they have pull guard in their flow chart, but 10th planet doesn't.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I like the attention to detail and the online combatives were actually my introduction to Jiu Jitsu 3 years ago, but I did not like the idea of getting promoted online so I found a Jiu Jitsu school that was a good fit for me 2 years ago and have been training there ever since. I do however think those 36 techniques are probably the best intro to Jiu Jitsu you are going to find though. But if that is all you know and you go up against a real blue belt who actually trains at a Jiu Jitsu academy, you are going to get smashed. That being said, I still really like Rener and Ryron Gracie and all there instruction videos.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    If anyone wants to save a copy of this, you can enter teh URL in a separate window, then magnify it an save it as high res.

http://thewarriorfitnessmartialarts....-flowchart.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    I have this. Fantastic intro to jiujitsu!

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    I have purchased some of 36 Gracie Combative videos. I am impressed by the quality and detail of their videos and I have applied some of their techniques with success in live rolling. The 36 techniques are not gi specific so many of the details do help in building some solid foundational skills which will transfer to anyone's 10th Planet evolution, (IMO).

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    You can create a free account at gracieuniversity.com then you will have access to gracie combative handbook. Inside the handbook is the flow chart