Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    Working on it Herzog, just don't want to be all out of shape and embarrass myself lol.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    What would Bruce Lee do if he was caught between a rock and a hard place? All you can do is flow brah.

Array

School
    Burning Sands Gym Cairo Egypt
    Many gyms have a scaled payment plan, meaning it is cheaper to train for two days a week than it is for five. Two days is better than nothing. I also used to drive 135 miles each way to train when I first started to train. And I stayed in a hotel when I had too. If you love to train it is worth it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikLavigne View Post
    Working on it Herzog, just don't want to be all out of shape and embarrass myself lol.
    Dude Im going on my yearly vaction the week before, which is filled with tons of debachary, Im sure I won't be at my prime the day of the seminar as well
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    You are military right??? Put up a flyer at your bases gym. I'm sure there are guys on your base that roll. Get in contact with your local MWR and maybe they can get you in touch with other grapplers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12