Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS 101 & 102 are now LIVE!

MTS 101 "Cop Clinch Revisted" & MTS 102 "Rubber Side" are now LIVE!

Hello brothers and sisters, I hope all is beautiful :-)

Mastering The System is the online instructional series of the unorthodox nogi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu style, "10th Planet Jiu Jitsu"; filmed on location at 10p HeadQuarters in downtown Los Angeles. We've been hitting the cop clinch ultra heavy at HQ lately, I'm on a mission to take the association's over overall clinch and squeeze to the highest possible level this year. And it's been working beautifully. I'm seeing my students hitting cop sweeps on a consistent basis these days. In both episodes 101 & 102 I break down this crucial clinch and all the possible sweeps and options off it. In episode 102 I also go over, in depth, a vital leg lock defensive technique that I learned from 10p Gulf Shores head instructor Sean Applegate, who is one of the association's top leg lockers. It's a counter to double outside ashi aka DOA. You can see this counter used multiple times in high level competition by leg lock wizards Karen Darabedyan & Joe Soto in their matches in EBI. This is another move we've been hitting hard at HQ lately and like the reps we've been putting in with the cop sweeps, the results have been outstanding. 102 also features insane rubber side control work from Baret Yoshida black belt Sergio Hernandez. Your mind will be blown by this, I've never seen anything like this before and I've already begun the process of slowly working it into my personal game, it's a serious game changer once you've mastered it. Be safe, enjoy yourself and thank you for the support! -Eddie

(Go to 10thplanetjj.com/techniques and subscribe to MASTERING THE SYSTEM. Have access to all 102 episodes for only $4.99 a month)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ