Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

My first match against Justin Dowsett (sic?). I need to really work on my triangle escapes haha. He went on to win my division IIRC.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

My teammate Casey Kiger's match for second or third place (can't recall which, i want to say second though). Believe it or not this was his first ever Von Fluke choke, he had never even hit one in the gym before this, i'm super proud of him!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

My friend and teammate Bradley Maddox's first match in the intermediate middleweight division against an excellent 10th Planet practitioner, his name escapes me at the moment, Aaron maybe??? It was an exciting match while it lasted!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

My friend and teammate Nick Kroegher's first match in the novice middleweight division against Jessica Ehrnreiter (sic?) Due to lack of competitors and some awesome chicks with tons of heart and courage a few ladies competed in the guys divisions. Huge props to those girls! You all kick ass, i rolled Jessica after the competition ended and was blown away by how talented she is!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

Nick's second match against Madelynn Watkins.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

Nicks final match to win his division. I can't remember his opponents name, maybe someone else can fill me in, very cool dude though!

These are all of the videos i have. I hope someone got Bradley Maddox and Luis Guererro's (sic?) incredible 20 minute war to tie for first in their division on video, it was a crazy, grueling battle!

Much respect and love to everyone who was at the competition, couldn't ask for a nicer group of human beings!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post

My friend and teammate Nick Kroegher's first match in the novice middleweight division against Jessica Ehrnreiter (sic?) Due to lack of competitors and some awesome chicks with tons of heart and courage a few ladies competed in the guys divisions. Huge props to those girls! You all kick ass, i rolled Jessica after the competition ended and was blown away by how talented she is!
    That's my wife! She said you guys had some good rolls afterwards. Did anyone happen to record those?

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Not to my knowledge unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123