Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1987 View Post
    This. It's one of the dumbest theories out there IMO, backed up by questionable evidence at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by SebG View Post
    LOL, I see what you mean. I have an engineering background so sometimes rant on when it appears ppl don't understand or even have an inkling of scientific method. (Apparently a scarily and extraordinarily high number of US school leavers and even university graduates don't understand what causes the seasons - hopefully the seasons are not a government-controlled or alien-controlled conspiracy as well). I always hope I am not wasting my time but when it is so transparent that I am a g-man then I guess I should just spend my g-sponsored time looking at armbar videos on youtube. Your taxpayer dollars hard at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hester View Post
    An interesting thing about studying the various sciences in college, is you are taught what is a valid source and what is not. (not youtube)
    College sciences also teach you the methods that lead to answers. So that you can know how and why FOR YOURSELF.
    How and Why for yourself, INSTEAD OF sifting though youtube videos and randomly choosing the ones that already fit your beliefs. That is how to choose a religion, not come to a scientific conclusion.
    This is why you should stay in school, kids.
    Awesome posts!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    good post. i loved what Neil DeGrasse had to say about this on the JRE as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    People went to the moon, why are people trying to dismiss a major accomplishment in human history with crackpot theories, thousands of scientist put forth the effort to have it done and all the time and effort to have it all be a lie. The Russians made it to space first so America said fuck that we're gonna take the moon and you know what? Mars is next bitches.

Array

School
    none
    you guys should all team up and go on the road.

Array

School
    Imaginary 10th Planet Sydney
    We could even goto the moon since people have proven you can go there...

Array

School
    none
    the moon is made of cheese. prove me wrong.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyjourney View Post
    you guys should all team up and go on the road.
    Or we can go the moon, mail you telescope and you can see us flipping you off.

Array

School
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Or we can go the moon, mail you telescope and you can see us flipping you off.
    to between go and the. a between you and telescope. otherwise very witty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123