10th Planet Affiliate????

I live in Southwestern Michigan 1.5 hours from Chicago, 1.5 hours from Grand Rapids, MI, and 30 minutes from South Bend, IN. There is a huge MMA following here, and an array of gyms. In my town there are a couple of MMA gyms run by local celebs, but they are more focused on their own MMA careers to teach anyone else. I've looked at many other systems, but when I saw 10th planet I knew I found where I wanted my black belt to come from, I was all-in. I don't mind driving a little to get to a 10th Planet affiliate, but 1.5 hours at least 5 days a week is a bit far for me. Any plans for SW MI, or South Bend, IN?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Keep learning the system and in time open one up. Get your friends and train or use one of those gyms to hone your skills. Head to seminars make trips to Indy or I think someone was working working one in Detroit. Hit me up if your ever in the Chicago Area.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Get the Books, Get the DVD's, Get Practising and when you can get to any Seminars.....Rep, Rep,Rep....

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Ryan "LD"

All 10TH Planet Moon Instructors WILL travel to do seminars, myself included. Often the cost is much less than you would imagine and your local gym (If you belong to one) is in a no risk position to bring one of us in. Derek Stewart in Omaha or Tim Gillette in St. Paul are your closest Moons at about 6-7hrs each. I'd fly out, but those guys are more than capable AND within driving distance... Check it out!

Thanks!!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've been learning the system and repin' in the basement of my house. Seminar sounds like a great idea, and I'll talk to a local gym. Where can I find info about cost?

Where in Chicago? What's the training schedule? I'll make it a point to come out as soon as I can. Having surgery in Milwaukee on the 27th with a six week recovery, then it's back to training.

Got a website yet?

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Ryan go to the LOCATIONS tab at the top... you'll be straight

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Ft Wayne, Indiana here (within a couple hrs of you I believe). Our gym isn't an affiliate, but we rep and support 10th Planet. If you're ever in the area, stop on in.