Array

School
    Mat Monkey Martial Arts & Fitness

Training Partners

What's up guys due to the fact I've been training at gyms that aren't to particularly fond of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu I'm on the search for anybody with knowledge of 10th Planet in the Odessa/Midland Tx area I've got my spare bedroom matted from wall to wall its not much space but its plenty to at least go through the motions. I also know we can get some mat time as well but of course at a charge anybody out there give me a holla!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Damn man, I'm dealing with the same problem, only I don't have a gym near me at all! I have a brother, but isn't too fond....Well he is, but he hardly ever trains, because he gets massive head aches, and if he pushes himself too far he'll white out.

I would say if you're ever in the South Side San Antonio area, and don't mind rolling with a 19 year old..(I'm not sure if anyone is bothered by that, but just to be safe) you can hit me up, but because its October my training space is occupied with our home build haunted house, so all my time has been taken up with that.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I've run into that with a couple gyms, although it's not as bad around here. Are there any other places within a half hr of you to train at (even for an open mat?).

Array

School
    @john flores All the time I've been in Texas I've never been to san anton I may have to make that trip and nah I don't mind I'm 27 but age don't matter ill roll with anybody that's willing to roll! @HerbChao why the hell is it that, that problem exists I mean if u consider yourself a true BJJ practicioner shouldn't u expand your knowledge and adapt yourself to any situation whether it be traditional BJJ or 10th planet?

Array

School
    @john flores all the time I've ever lived in Texas I've never been to san Antonio I may need to make a trip there sometime. @HerbChao why is that I mean if u say u r a true BJJ practitioner why not expand your knowledge I mean u should be able to adapt to the situation no reason for traditional jiu jitsu to hate on 10th planet