Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mojoplata

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Daly View Post
    Settle down kid, just learn the stuff right now. Worry about competing later (well jiu jitsu competitions are ok, but not MMA competitions for god's sake). On the other hand, I suppose it depends on how old you are. I wouldn't be so opposed to seeing 16 year olds fighting amateur MMA, provided they have head gear and leg pads and bigger gloves (maybe 6oz or something).
    lol, bigger gloves so their heads can get punched harder?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    A true martial arts has discipline and control. If you don't want to post on the forum, just don't do it. Don't make your active membership a crutch.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 06-26-2015 at 07:21 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    The forum is not a paid feature, only MTS is.... So the unpaid feature made you upset so you want to cancel the paid one? Which won't stop you from using the forum, only stopping using the forum can do that... I just glanced over everything but it all left me pretty confused.

I wish all of you the best.

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    1. I didn't resurrect this thread and I didn't troll anybody. I gave my opinion and what you do with it is your problem.
    2. You've had some success, but you're also speaking to a medical professional. If you're as smart as you claim you know the risks cranial trauma poses to developing brains. But I kinda doubt your claims. Can't find much info on all these supposed wins, but admittedly I don't care much. So I only spent a little bit looking and found a 6-1 record.
    3. I don't wish any bad things on you. I legitimately hope everything goes well for you. But With the unsafe things you're doing and your overinflated ego I don't have great hope for you.

And now I'm done. Won't bother you any more, no need to bother Zog over me.
    Last edited by Mike Bushby; 06-29-2015 at 06:16 AM.

Trying to find kids MMA tournaments near me

Hey guys I'm trying to find kids MMA tournaments near me... Somewhere around West Palm Beach Florida would be good. I've done MMA for a couple of years now and I'm hoping I can find some events near me.
    So if anyone has any info ......please pass it on to me. THANK YOU!!!

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayke View Post
    Hey guys I'm trying to find kids MMA tournaments near me... Somewhere around West Palm Beach Florida would be good. I've done MMA for a couple of years now and I'm hoping I can find some events near me.
    So if anyone has any info ......please pass it on to me. THANK YOU!!!

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/QUOTE]

Ah, this thread again... "MMA tournaments" themselves are going the way of the dodo due to risks to fighters taking multiple fights in a night, plus bracketing problems with injuries and some other stuff as well. One for kids would be pretty rare. You didn't list your state either, some states straight up won't allow it as I understand it.

Your best bet is to hit the individual combat sports events.

P.S.

You didn't state your age either, some states might let you take a regular adult MMA fight as an upper teen with parents consent, I know at least a long time ago that was possible at 16 in Texas because I knew of it happening but they said that was the youngest (at that time in that state). Thats something to discuss with your coach and parents though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234