Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I met this girl once who told me that I was the father of her child. I never remembered her but with so many drunken nights, who's to say what happened where? So I gave her the benefit of the doubt and we had a paternity test. It turns out that she lied and we never had sex. Upon discovering this she turned to me and said, "Well, sorry about that. So do you want to start over and go out on a date?"

(not a true story, but actually an analogy veiled inside of a false anecdote)
    don't lie...you know that was a true story!!! LOL j/k bro but that is so good! BTW...you missed your calling. We can take every forum beef and apply it to this analogy,

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    If you play with fire you run the risk of getting burnt....he got his fingers well and truly burnt.....you have to hold your hands up....be a man and accept the consequences......The Ferryman ( Master Ediie ) has spoken and you wont be riding this ferry......

To come back months later and say sorry that takes a person of high moral standard and a person of substance i hope you guys excel now you sorted your issues out and i'm pretty sure theres a moon in durban now enjoy that

This whole lie/fraud thing seems epidemic these days. The thing is, why on earth would a fellow lie about something that is very, very easy to validate (BJJ rank)?

Worse to me, are the guys taking up for him saying "he made a mistake, he is human, blah", or worse "he who is without sin cast the first stone". Everyone makes mistake, no doubt. BUT everyone does not cook up a very deliberate, calculated lie for the sole purpose of making money fraudulently. That is exactly what the guy who started this thread did. Its bad in any business, but.....in an art/sport that is based on integrity, trust, and to a degree honor..........well, the guy needs to find a new money maker, and IMHO is lucky if he sets foot in any legit grappling academy and is able to train without needing a doctor visit after the fact.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    If you play with fire you run the risk of getting burnt....he got his fingers well and truly burnt.....you have to hold your hands up....be a man and accept the consequences......The Ferryman ( Master Ediie ) has spoken and you wont be riding this ferry......
    Marius won't ?

Marius - thanks for having the balls to stand up and admit a mistake. I have a lot of respect for that.

Array

School
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    I just spent about 2hrs reading this whole thread and all I have to say is that anyone who lies, and misrepresents themselves about ANYTHING to gain any kind of advantage over people is truly the lowest of all low.. I cannot fathom how anyone could think of a person with this moral characters as a 'great guy'... lying is lying, misrepresentation is lying, and trickery is lying.. there is nothing lower than a liar.. (as far as verbal types of violations go)...

Craig

ps: I'm only a 10 planet groupie through this forum as well. I'm a huge fan of Eddie for his jiu jitsu and other advocacy.. Eddie has powerful 'kung fu' (in my best master shifu's voice)..

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213