Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post

Boring, boring, boring.

Honestly, thats it? That is why you spend all this time breaking post for post down to reply? Because you train at HQ? You are here for no other reason then you train at HQ? You arn't here because you like the commuinity? Have fun reading the other posts of like minded people? Enjoy eddies ass thread and taylors daily picture thread? The only single reason you visit this forum is becaue you train at HQ? Damn man.. I don't really even know where to start on how sad that is. That you would waste time with something simply becasue you are associated with it in some form. Can you imagine if we all did shit like that? I better spend hours on an Arbys forum, I eat there some times. I probably should go post on the geico forums, I saw a comercial about geico yesterday. Holy what the fuck, thats as deep as it goes?

As for the muslim aspect, false. I don't hate muslims, but while we are on that topic. This is the U.S. and I can hate who ever the fuck I want and not a god damn person can tell me any different. I can't harm them, I can't with hold them from exercising there rights, but no one will ever tell me who I can or can not hate and it is up to my own self to decide rather or not it is good or bad that I do.

One of my very best friends and long time training partner is marrying a muslim women and converting to her religion. I love that he has found something that makes sense to him and he embraces. She is a wonderful intelligent women and as level headed as they come.

What I dont like? Is faggits who come on forums and say stupid shit. Troll or not, joke or not, set up by guys at 10th HQ or not, I dont find Al-Qaeda Jiu Jitsu funny. Two of my class mates and good friends from high school lost there lives at a very young age in Afghanistan, one leaving behind his fiance, the other his twin brother and newly born daughter. I stood there and watched west barrow baptist hold signs at the funnerals that read "you son died for fags" etc. I wasn't angry, I didn't want them to appologize. Honestly I didn't want them to even speak the names of the fallen. So you go ahead and keep up your rant's and the joke, hell if your in the next MTS I appauld roost and spirit of the posts. I do not however stand behind your school listing and take no regret in being open about the fact. Its a free country, that is why Travis and Curtis died, it was there choice to go fight a war. Its my choice to respect them for it and to think your a tool and its your choice to come on here and be a doosh bag.

I also have to add I love when you post shit like this,

"You can not educate an Ape, only train."

First off, maybe when your breaking shit down you should spend some time looking at how words are defined before making an entirely baseless claim. Educate by definition is to develop or train (the ear, taste, etc.). So in essence your statement is so far beyond stupid it drives home the very fact that you are not intelligent. You merely ramble on like a crazy drunkard and hope no one takes notice.

Now onto what one could only assume you meant was apes don't “cognitively gain free thought or even forethought from a learned skill” they simply mimic what is displayed before them. (Which is still a form of education as any mimicry can easily be considered a trained ability, to imitate or copy in action, speech, etc., monkey A. watches you and then copies your action of how to hit a button and feed himself. Monkey has learned a skill which enables him to eat freely, thus education was achieved. Did I mention your an idiot? ) Back to what I am getting at, your statement as I see it was an attempt to define what an ape does as simple mimic vs. actually taking the skill itself and applying it outside the scope of the mimic and using it to form free thought and build upon.

Apparently, what we have is a man who needs to alert the scientific community. He has literally just solved decades of heated debates all right here before our very eyes. Given the “fact” as he has stated it may be off base and worded incorrectly at best, he appears to have some outside knowledge beyond the scope of some of the world’s greatest minds. I have no doubt he holds all the research and years of clinical studies to prove his stated fact. I sir stand in applause. /golf clap
    Dude, you just redefined the meaning of the word Owned

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post

Boring, boring, boring.

Honestly, thats it? That is why you spend all this time breaking post for post down to reply? Because you train at HQ? You are here for no other reason then you train at HQ? You arn't here because you like the commuinity? Have fun reading the other posts of like minded people? Enjoy eddies ass thread and taylors daily picture thread? The only single reason you visit this forum is becaue you train at HQ? Damn man.. I don't really even know where to start on how sad that is. That you would waste time with something simply becasue you are associated with it in some form. Can you imagine if we all did shit like that? I better spend hours on an Arbys forum, I eat there some times. I probably should go post on the geico forums, I saw a comercial about geico yesterday. Holy what the fuck, thats as deep as it goes?

As for the muslim aspect, false. I don't hate muslims, but while we are on that topic. This is the U.S. and I can hate who ever the fuck I want and not a god damn person can tell me any different. I can't harm them, I can't with hold them from exercising there rights, but no one will ever tell me who I can or can not hate and it is up to my own self to decide rather or not it is good or bad that I do.

One of my very best friends and long time training partner is marrying a muslim women and converting to her religion. I love that he has found something that makes sense to him and he embraces. She is a wonderful intelligent women and as level headed as they come.

What I dont like? Is faggits who come on forums and say stupid shit. Troll or not, joke or not, set up by guys at 10th HQ or not, I dont find Al-Qaeda Jiu Jitsu funny. Two of my class mates and good friends from high school lost there lives at a very young age in Afghanistan, one leaving behind his fiance, the other his twin brother and newly born daughter. I stood there and watched west barrow baptist hold signs at the funnerals that read "you son died for fags" etc. I wasn't angry, I didn't want them to appologize. Honestly I didn't want them to even speak the names of the fallen. So you go ahead and keep up your rant's and the joke, hell if your in the next MTS I appauld roost and spirit of the posts. I do not however stand behind your school listing and take no regret in being open about the fact. Its a free country, that is why Travis and Curtis died, it was there choice to go fight a war. Its my choice to respect them for it and to think your a tool and its your choice to come on here and be a doosh bag.

I also have to add I love when you post shit like this,

"You can not educate an Ape, only train."

First off, maybe when your breaking shit down you should spend some time looking at how words are defined before making an entirely baseless claim. Educate by definition is to develop or train (the ear, taste, etc.). So in essence your statement is so far beyond stupid it drives home the very fact that you are not intelligent. You merely ramble on like a crazy drunkard and hope no one takes notice.

Now onto what one could only assume you meant was apes don't “cognitively gain free thought or even forethought from a learned skill” they simply mimic what is displayed before them. (Which is still a form of education as any mimicry can easily be considered a trained ability, to imitate or copy in action, speech, etc., monkey A. watches you and then copies your action of how to hit a button and feed himself. Monkey has learned a skill which enables him to eat freely, thus education was achieved. Did I mention your an idiot? ) Back to what I am getting at, your statement as I see it was an attempt to define what an ape does as simple mimic vs. actually taking the skill itself and applying it outside the scope of the mimic and using it to form free thought and build upon.

Apparently, what we have is a man who needs to alert the scientific community. He has literally just solved decades of heated debates all right here before our very eyes. Given the “fact” as he has stated it may be off base and worded incorrectly at best, he appears to have some outside knowledge beyond the scope of some of the world’s greatest minds. I have no doubt he holds all the research and years of clinical studies to prove his stated fact. I sir stand in applause. /golf clap
    I pictured you like this, when I read that ^

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I pictured you like this, when I read that ^

It's a UFO!!!!!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415