Will Eddie ever reveal the secrets he experienced in Egypt?

First let me say I'm lazy when it comes to lifting weights. Now that that (2 thats son) is off my chest do any of you remember reading Mastering the Rubber Guard intro when Eddie was talking about Egypt and said that we would just have to go there to experience what he saw ? Anyhow it went something like that. So a lot of us will never get that chance to hit a half court shot against the Mississippi State Bulldogs to win the game . So.........what secrets are in Egypt? Egypt???????did i spell that right? buncha random letters.

i think eddie may have unlocked the secrets of time and space in there or was that's where he was possessed by "the Indian "

K Madden

I missed you Don :')
    egypt is such a MIND-FUCK. anyone else been there? I was totally let down when i went there...i thought it was going to be much better than it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    egypt is such a MIND-FUCK. anyone else been there? I was totally let down when i went there...i thought it was going to be much better than it was.
    tell me your experience?

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    I fuckin' love Egypt, I've been 3 times! Sharm El Sheikh is a pretty awesome holiday resort, but Cairo is eye opening for how different it is. A lot of poverty, and a lot of kids begging.

The view from the Citadel at the top of the hill was crazy, and the pyramids are cool to see. Diving in the Red Sea is AMAZING, I've seen hammerheads, manta rays, barracudas, giant green turtles, and the visibility was amazing. If you dive, it's a must visit if you find a good reef.

It's hard to describe the secrets you find in such a place, they're individual to you. I do recommend going there, at least to Cairo. I think there's even a BJJ school there too, but they only train in the Gi.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Ken, did you take the trip down the nile??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Griphouse, Glasgow, Scotland
    That's weird I had my mastering the twister book out last night and was flicking through the acknowledgements and was wondering what those secrets were, synchronicity?

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Lol. 2 thats son -- Maybe he doesnt want his experience to affect others experiences. Someone else might enlighten to something greater or lesser for different reasons depending on whats going on in their life at the time. If someone traveled there to have the same experience as Eddie and didn't, in the back of their mind they might get mad at Masta Bravo and cause troubles for others and the 10th Planet system

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Ken, did you take the trip down the nile??
    I was just amazed about the poverty and how freaking close the pyramids are to the city. I was having breakfast outside before I was going to make my trip to them and about choked to death on my juice when I saw them just over my shoulder.
    Eye opening and smelly as a MUTHA FUCKA
    I've done a few trips down the Nile actually. Once in Egypt, then went to the 'White' Nile in Uganda into Lake Victoria. Went into Kenya then Tanzania while on the water. Pretty amazing stuff.

I thought that Egypt and the pyramids were going to be a lot more 'magical' I guess. Plus, the poverty, smell and trash was just saddening