Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin

Who all is here from the Southeast?

Im just curious who all on this forum is in the SouthEast: Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, & North/South Carolina. I know Brandon Mc, Josh Smith, Heidi & Coringao are. Who else? Anyone else here from South Georgia or North Florida? Looking for other like minded 10th planet jiu jitsu players to train and roll with. Coringao was hoping to come up to your seminar on the 28th but I wasnt able to get off from work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    me!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    If your ever up my way Drop in Chris, love to have you visit!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Me too!

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Bobby and I are repping in LA 'lower alabama'. Holla if you ever want to roll. Always looking for legit training partners!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Scott, LA, around mobile or closer to Dothan? I go to Eufalua Alabama quite a bit my father lives there. Any channce you are near there?

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Mobile. Any time your near let us know ahead of time and we can get up.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Scott, went to Mobile Al for Brandon's seminar last month.That was quite a drive like 6 1/2 hours, learned a lot from Brandon! Thanks Brandon, Ive come to look at the small details more now. Were you at the seminar? I was the guy in the blue rashguard and practiced with Jeremy from Pensecola Fl. Anyways looking forward to make my way back down there in the future either for another seminar with Brandon or someone else. Also went uo to the seminar in Decatur Al to learn from Eddie in July that was a looong trip too, something like 7 1/2 hours.

Array

School
    My house
    I'm about 15 minutes away from Charlotte, of course I move to Wilmington, NC right after we get an affiliate.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Chris. Hell yeah I remember you. I showed but couldn't train because of busted ribs. 6 hours is too long, but keep in touch. We would love to train with you if you ever make it near. Goin to naga in atl?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast