Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I love crayons so much I once cyclone kicked a mfer for stealing my Crayola's. Pshhh stupid people.

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    There's a forum titled "Possible Conspiracy" where a few people were talking about that. Someone said the guy's name from the website is Rhassaan. I don't know if he was being serious or not.

Page 9 of mastering the twister shows a picture of Rhassaan......I can't quite tell if they are the same but they look similar. Even if they aren't that Melee Fight gear dude IS Renato.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Renato is for real. He is dead serious.

Guys...I am telling you. RENATO IS REAL. IT IS NOT A PRANK. Basically what you guys are saying is that two guys look sort of similar. That may be, I don't see it personally, but I understand the confusion.

Array

School
    HQ
    You guys Renato is for real. Totally different dude then who your talking about. Renato=hot!! Rhasaan=ok, not even close...just sayin. (No disrepect to Rhassaan, he's very cool!)
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Renato did do some modeling in brasil and Steve hired him from an agency about a year ago, that's how he heard about 10th Planet. If it wasn't for melee Renato would not be training at my academy. You guys really need to chill out about the conspiracy, you're starting to scare me
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Laranja Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    Renato,

If I am going to wear a gi, which color gi should I wear? I noticed you wear a black gi. Does a black gi make your jiu jitsu better than a white gi ?
    I try to have a real talk with you about Jiu-Jitsu. Now you being a wise guy. It don't matter the color of my Gi,but it matters the color of my belt. You don't have no respect for rank. More important,you don't have no respect for you self.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato Laranja View Post
    I try to have a real talk with you about Jiu-Jitsu. Now you being a wise guy. It don't matter the color of my Gi,but it matters the color of my belt. You don't have no respect for rank. More important,you don't have no respect for you self.
    Your right, I'm sorry. I was just playing around with you a little. Hey I started training in the gi too with a Rickson Gracie black belt. I hope you can accept my apology.

Array

School
    Laranja Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    Your right, I'm sorry. I was just playing around with you a little. Hey I started training in the gi too with a Rickson Gracie black belt. I hope you can accept my apology.
    One thing I can do is forgive. I don't forget,but I can forgive. I like Rickson a lot. He's a good guy. What's the guys name you train with?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast