Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    yeah, i think diet drinks is just about the worst thing you can do to your body, short of hard drugs and anal sex.

Array

School
    Pontefract England
    I'm just drinking lots of herbal teas at the mo, I really do miss a decent coffee though. I think I'll get myself some speed to see me through the 2 month.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    I don't know how you guys could do it! Im not as bad as i use to be, but i still drink at least 4 energy drinks a week. I just cant seem to kick the habit. Ive never had a taste for coffee, so i developed a love for energy drinks. Good luck guys, your much stronger than me!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by scott elkin View Post
    yeah, i think diet drinks is just about the worst thing you can do to your body, short of hard drugs and anal sex.
    uh oh
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    I don't know how you guys could do it! Im not as bad as i use to be, but i still drink at least 4 energy drinks a week. I just cant seem to kick the habit. Ive never had a taste for coffee, so i developed a love for energy drinks. Good luck guys, your much stronger than me!
    That's because your a vagina

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    it would be alot easier jon if you didnt have a big fridge full of monsters in your office...

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    it would be alot easier jon if you didnt have a big fridge full of monsters in your office...
    LOL!!! This is true....

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Cant talk, need coffee.

Array

School
    U.S.A. Martial Arts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hannan View Post
    Has anyone else tried to give up stimulants such as coffee, tea, chocolate, coke (the popular soft drink) and energy drinks etc? I'm finding it tough to come off after 2 weeks in - it's not quitting nicotine tough (stopped smoking 10 year ago) - but I am having some nasty withdrawals such as aching limbs, cold shivers and extreme lethargy...anyone would believe it was crack I'd given up
    i dont drink soda/pop or energy drinks... i consume about 600-1000 mg of caffeine per day... its actually helped with my endurance and workouts and not just a bolt of energy.. start my first dose round 5am and im usually done by 5pm..

Array

School
    Foundations BJJ Academy, Madison WI
    lo-carb monster, 3grams sugar, same yummyness as regular monster.. doesnt leave you with that gross aftertaste and no heart palpitations. 1 a day keeps the doctor away. dont over do the monsters though, there is a ton of shit in there that will rot your teeth like meth does. no joke. my friend is a dentist and sees that shit all the time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast