Thread: Rizin tonight

Array

School
    10th planet ak HotBox

Rizin tonight

Hey guys if you are looking to watch the Rizin card tonight, which includes Fedor, kron gracie, gabi garcia, akebono, bob sap. Here's how i did it.

Download VLC media player. open it, go to media, then select open network stream.
    once you open that paste this link in the url box, http://62.76.103.246:8081/500/rus2-500sz/playlist.m3u8

And there you have it. opening ceremonies are going on right now. Its a Russian broadcast so be rdy for that!

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Excellent just read the results
    Japan is back with the fight's that make sense
    Aoki showing he can strike with a grappler in Shaolin
    and strike on the ground with a grappler in Sakuraba.
    I love it Aoki is number 1 in my book .
    I wanna see a rematch with Sakurai Mach im sure Rizin will do it , a long the way

The Sakuraba fight really was a bummer. I don't know why they let him fight Aoki. He hasn't won more than 2 or 3 fights in his last 10, and he's been brutally stopped several times in his last handful. He's held together by not much more than sheer will and tape/glue/stitches at this point. Did anyone see his knees at Metamoris? They had enough tape on them to sell out Home Depot. The man can't even run, or walk without being in tremendous pain. he has brain damage and untold amounts of joint damage.

Letting Saku fight a guy like Aoki was fucked up, and the fact the ref didn't stop that fight was disgusting. https://streamable.com/vii1 I swear they will happily let Saku die in the ring one day. I know he's a man and being a fighter is in his blood, but someone should really step in and make sure he doesn't fight professionally again. He's already gotten enough years taken off his ticker.

if that fight was attempted in the United States I don't think any athletic commission would have licensed Saku to fight. besides that I enjoyed a lot of the fights.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    He still has to fight Wanderley 597 more times

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    The Sakuraba fight really was a bummer. I don't know why they let him fight Aoki. He hasn't won more than 2 or 3 fights in his last 10, and he's been brutally stopped several times in his last handful. He's held together by not much more than sheer will and tape/glue/stitches at this point. Did anyone see his knees at Metamoris? They had enough tape on them to sell out Home Depot. The man can't even run, or walk without being in tremendous pain. he has brain damage and untold amounts of joint damage.

Letting Saku fight a guy like Aoki was fucked up, and the fact the ref didn't stop that fight was disgusting. https://streamable.com/vii1 I swear they will happily let Saku die in the ring one day. I know he's a man and being a fighter is in his blood, but someone should really step in and make sure he doesn't fight professionally again. He's already gotten enough years taken off his ticker.

if that fight was attempted in the United States I don't think any athletic commission would have licensed Saku to fight. besides that I enjoyed a lot of the fights.
    Weidman/Rockhold was bad but what the actual fuck was that? Should have been stopped not long after the mount.

Array

School
    garage dojo of pain
    that kron match was legit. i can see him getting some momentum and being unstoppable in like five fights. hes fucking good now though lol