Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Eddie,

thanks for replying here and sharing your opinion. I agree with you statement but would still rather have it in one of your analyzing tape videos with some comment.
    All the best,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Jiu Jitsu is about fun, respect, budo, fitness, family and of course self defense. Those fighting videos are crucial to analyze in my opinion. You must be fully aware of how "stupid" violence looks in real life, those videos allow you to see what can actually happen in this crazy world we live in. I learn ALOT from watching these fights, like how important it is to supplement your Jiu Jitsu with striking. Knowing that Jiu Jitsu is not always enough on the streets can save your life. I've had a little striking training and after watching those clips it reminds me that I should eventually get back into it.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    I loved twister side before the last seminar at 10th planet Diego
    After that now I am really in love with twister side.

Array

School
    Carlos machado Shreveport Louisiana
    im having a hard time controlling people in twister side control a lot of people wont turn into me of if they do they end up getting the hand underneath my body the one where you suppose to be putting your elbow in the crook of their armpit im having a hard time transitioning getting my elbow under their armpit most people keep it real close also when they don't turn away from me and wont give me their legs I rolled wensday at the rcj machado school in Shreveport they have nogi classes tues and wens but I work tues so I go on wensdays for nogi me and this guy have been running the warm ups and stuff for a while and training 10th palnet techs but yeh I tried using the hog tie from the twister book I have Ive had the rubber guard book for years and the twister book too but it seems like I can never get their leg locked down if the never turn into me and then if they turn into me they always seem to get their arm underneath me and push me on my back??? any suggestions I was thinking I could video the problem and maybe someone can give me a video reply back

Array

School
    Carlos machado Shreveport Louisiana
    also it seems like me and couple people besides the mma school I go to are the only ones doing nogi bjj in Shreveport strickly theirs three schools here mike braswell is a black belt under jhon bulishci from west Monroe who is under professor pedro sauer. that's a great school but they took out their wensday no gi classes a year ago. I used to roll on tues thurs to get some rolling in with a gi but I would just use nogi techniques and try to perfect my lockdown and dogfight game. which was good for a while but I get tired of having to watch out for gi chokes and having people grab onto the gi I told the guys at the mma school that I was done with the gi I trained four years in judo too but I really think that eddies nogi system is the best for mma and the street because of the clinching style which I used over the holidays when I got attacked in a street fight and broke some dudes arm...theirs the gator pit run by brian whos a purple belt or brown I don't remember haven't been their in a while and the rcj machado school which is really good so Im prob gonna train at the mma school im trying to get into mma fights hopefully this year and I wana twister somebody soooo baddd!!! haha ima stick to just training without the gi even though I do get some hate for it and some of the guys get mad at me for using the lockdown and rubber guard stuff lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12