Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin

Rubber Guard paths

Hey so ive been working on my rubber guard path quite a bit, and I have my favourite path i like to go down, flying new york/kung fu to gogo mostly and then wait for a omaplata if i miss it. but i wanna add more stuff to myy RG arsenal and im wondering if anyone favours some other paths, what submissions they like to throw up. ie does anyone go for a ninja choke? what else do you like to do, do you work from invisible collar more or jsut straight from chilldog.

im also really keen to see what the most common path is.

happy new years everyone

Sam Sales

I am ALWAYS looking for Gogo's from top and bottom. Straight Jackets too. Basic path. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    nice man, i like getting them from top too. especially after rolling with magnus, and then when i went through the mts episode 49? i think the one skydive all the way through to special k with mick and the guys in birmingham., i really starting going for all those extras aswell, loco, straight jacket, mono and special k are just awesome. im so happy with myself when i get them.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    MY usual path is to catch em with the Flying Kung Fu and ill hold it for a little bit and I make sure im on my hip cause I usually attack the other arm thats free and pressing down on my ribs to help them get posture with the crocodile. I like to bait em with one threat and attack with another while their attention is focused on the trapped arm. I do the same with the meat hook Ill go to meat hook and hold it tight and Ill attack the arm you get wrist control on with the crocodile also. I always wanted to be a master of the triangle choke but armbars are what my body made into muscle memory
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Ive just been on a carni mission lately. From all angles.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Louis
    I like fighting for the zombie then quickly switching to the pump to spiderweb. Been making a little progress with it.

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Sometimes I go for the gogo, but the guys that I roll with have gotten keen to it so I'll go for the omaplata then go for the swim to Spider web that is my basic path is been working for me pretty good.