Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing weight

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanda olsthoorn View Post
    get up you´re heart rate .
    use a sauna suit .
    Try a bath with salt and menthol oil and sweet like hell !
    He is 15 and I think trying to lose weight overall, not cut weight for a comp, so I don't think sauna suit is the way to go....

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    Gerald tolld me to stop drinking water 30hours before my fight, and just eat spinach.. apparently it cleans you out..

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    At 15 your should just try to cut out the crap food you eat and bump up your activity levels. You are still growing so be patient. Strength and conditioning is awesome just make sure your trainers scale your force loads on you to the proper levels and then build from there.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    the best answer is, you cant lose fat without losing muscle or weakening yourself somewhat. its like saying i want to be muscular in 2 months, just isn't gonna happen. distilled water, sodium less than 2300 mg a day , fresh foods – no canned, lean protein – chicken, lean steak or fish, carbs – nothing but green leafy vegetables – beans or sweat potato should be the starchiest carb and 50 carbs a day. that will make you pretty ripped the fastest. but dont expect to maintain that for too long.

Do you want to lose weight with the sauna? Honestly, this sounds like nonsense because I first heard about the fact that you can lose weight through the sauna. You can lose weight through proper nutrition and physical activity, but this does not help everyone. For example, I also tried for a long time I’ve lost weight and tried a variety of diets, but I couldn’t lose weight. As a result, my doctor advised me to read a review about medications and a thermogenic diet. I found an article on bigbluetest.org and decided to try these pills. You won’t believe it, but the effect was just amazing so that I advise everyone to try thermogenic pills.

Quote Originally Posted by StrRock View Post
    Do you want to lose weight with the sauna? Honestly, this sounds like nonsense because I first heard about the fact that you can lose weight through the sauna. You can lose weight through proper nutrition and physical activity, but this does not help everyone. For example, I also tried for a long time I’ve lost weight and tried a variety of diets, but I couldn’t lose weight. As a result, my doctor advised me to read a review about medications and a thermogenic diet. I found an article on bigbluetest.org and decided to try these pills. You won’t believe it, but the effect was just amazing so that I advise everyone to try thermogenic pills.
    The maximum that I was able to lose weight is 7 kilograms

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12