Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    None

I have a question and i wanna clear this up...so anyone,

I have a pair of 10th planet jj board shorts, and i train 10th planet nonstop whenever i can but there is no 10th planet moons anywhere near me so i buy the books dvds and all that and i was wondering if when i go into competitions and stuff would i be able to wear the shorts and rep 10th planet? or is that like a no-no since i dont train at a moon? theres just no bjj gyms around here...ive trained with videos and all that for about 3-4 years so if i was in a moon id prolly be close to a blue belt thats the one after white i believe.. im close to that if not just barely at it, so i was just wondering if i was able to rep 10th planet and wear the shorts and stuff so please let me know! =] and as always im spreading the words about 10th planet here in southern Ohio! you know how 10 do ;]

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    I think its awesome that you want rep 10th planet in competition. I happen to be from ohio myself and would love to see a moon up there fortunately the military put me right down the road from one. Keep your head up man maybe someone will open a moon in ohio.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Jason you should start a hotbox. Hell yes rep the system if you use it man!! Just because you are not at a moon does not mean that you are not 10th Planet. If you train 10th planet and love the system then you are 10th planet. Read the hotbox stuff at the top. If you want that is.

Array

School
    N/A
    i am in cincinnati anyone close by? i was thinking about working toward putting a hotbox together

Bro record every competition!!!! Then u can send in like 15 and get a blue belt!!!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Bro record every competition!!!! Then u can send in like 15 and get a blue belt!!!!
    Don't spread false info its not that simple!

But definitely record your matches.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    None
    Yeah!!!

It's easier, it's only 10.

(as well as some technique videos)

Thats part of the procedure
    And the biggest part of it

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Good luck man, its hard up here in ohio to find a good school.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Ramer View Post
    i am in cincinnati anyone close by? i was thinking about working toward putting a hotbox together
    Put your info on the map

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...all-10PJJ-guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast