Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    He wasnt too bad of a partner. Just inflexable, and not fully knowing what I needed him to do so it was like dead weight. He mostly pays attention to learning how to defend everything I do. Thats the dark trade for for repping a lot of stuff on him and figuring out the next step I need to work on. Gets annoying when he starts telling people how to defend what im doing, since I get a lot of reps on people while rolling. He has his schedule filled with training at different places most of the time now. I just need to try harder to find another serious full time rep partner. Will definitely post some rolling vids
    I know you were tryin to stick up for your boy but a good partner would do the things he is supposed to do while repping, being a good uki means smart resistance not dead, limp weight or over resistance. when someone is resisting too hard one way something is clearly open another way .....in live rolling .... when making a technique tape he shouldnt "go with it"but as was previously stated , putting on a whizzer etc at the appropriate times of your vid would at least help make your technique look a bit better that being said, I agree with the others that you need to tighten shit up a bit, but you know the system well Its nice that you laid it all out in one track too, I did mine is a shoot too when I first started to get hooked up in 10th, Eddie had to tell me to cut my video in 3 cuz it was like 50 minutes or somethin good luck homie
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234