Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Thanks Mike.

They sell salvia over the counter here at head shops too.

Array

School
    Mikey's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Thanks Mike.

They sell salvia over the counter here at head shops too.
    WOW, thats some potentially dangerous stuff to be selling over the counter. I remember an article I read about it once & it was enough to make me wanna avoid it & stick to good ol' regular pot. The guys in the article I read actually made a trip to South America to try it out in a traditional sense & according to them traditionally only a local shaman could give you some if that tells you anything. They also talked about it making the locals unhappy people were discovering it & abusing it like they are now cause its best used in a controlled setting.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yeah I know a woman who owns a head shop and sells pipes/bowls, etc and she was telling me that it is more of a "spiritual" drug, that people are supposed to use with meditation, and only in small doses, etc.

She said that people (younger people) will take it and smoke as much as they think they can, trying to get all fucked up and high, but it ends up being a bad buzz for them. She said it will basically take whatever your mindset is at the time and amplify it by a million, so if you are pissed off about life, or unhappy with your girlfriend, or think someone is so cute you could just eat their face, well, you get the point.
    haha

I am not saying these zombie attacks were because of salvia though. Just shooting the breeze about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123