Array

School
    TxState Kajukenbo

Thank you 10th Planet Austin

I wanted to post a sincere thank you for everyone that was took part in the Seminar/Tournament/Workshop this past weekend.

Getting taught by Eddie was a little disorienting, because I felt like I was one of the videos that I've spent a decade watching. The tournament was amazing and as always Cora stole the show, it was as awesome to meet her as some of the other greats. Brian and Brandon were as amazing in person as they've been in all the videos that I've voraciously devoured. Travis' humor sometimes fell flat, but never went unappreciated.

I realize I've come off as some kind of gushing fan boy(I am),but this was wonderful. I'm sore and smiling the way any good jits player should be. My girlfriend got me this weekend as a x-mas present and it's the best I've ever received. Sincerely, thank you all.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Where is the like button to this post? the event was amazing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    It was an honer and a privilege to meet and teach you my friend! It is always great to teach someone that has followed some of my material before and it makes things go allot smoother as well. I hope to see you again soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Great to meet you man!
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com