Thread: Moon in DC

Moon in DC

Hey guys. I have been training at a BJJ Revolution affiliate in Arlington, VA. I fell in love with the 10p system and bought the MTS series. I was just wondering if there would ever be a 10p hotbox or affiliate in VA or DC anytime soon. It would be nice to have a place where you don't get angry looks for using rubber guard.

Thanks a lot

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Yamasaki HQ is very 10P friendly. One of the purple belts there, Antonio Baeza, used to train with us at the former 10P STL back in a day. Great guy, loves the truck. I was just there visiting him and we had some great rolls with bunch of great guys there.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman Slowinski View Post
    Hey guys. I have been training at a BJJ Revolution affiliate in Arlington, VA. I fell in love with the 10p system and bought the MTS series. I was just wondering if there would ever be a 10p hotbox or affiliate in VA or DC anytime soon. It would be nice to have a place where you don't get angry looks for using rubber guard.

Thanks a lot
    I didn't realize there was a BJJ Revolution affiliate in Arlington now?

Anyhow, maybe you should start a hotbox? If that isn't possible, I'd definitely explore some of the other gyms in the area, honestly. If you are getting angry looks for properly using any technique that works, you probably are not at the right place.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thought you were moving to Moscow?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Thought you were moving to Moscow?
    Im living in DC now

Array

School
    10th planet St Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge Bunimovich View Post
    Yamasaki HQ is very 10P friendly. One of the purple belts there, Antonio Baeza, used to train with us at the former 10P STL back in a day. Great guy, loves the truck. I was just there visiting him and we had some great rolls with bunch of great guys there.
    Big hug brother! I hope all is well.

I'm in the DC area. I train at Pure Performance in Rockville, MD (Pedro Sauer affiliate). I would definitely be interested in DC hotbox.