Do online games prevent you from training? Playing league of legends

hello!

guys! share your favorite online games

what's your progress there?

Array

School
    Liceul Sportiv Guguta
    I've been playing League of Legends also, for almost 5 years but quit it a few months ago as my wife was insisting for me to mature. We'll be parents soon. Now I don't play any video game.

Hi NorthanGool, good topic for discussion. I still find them to be the most popular games, I think these are Dota and League of Legends. To be honest, my favorite game is League of Legends. I have been playing in it for some time, I do not remember precisely, somewhere 1 year. My friends are still playing in League of Legends, of course in Dota. I like the League of Legends crazy. I even bought an account from https://www.lolfinity.com/buy-lol-account. I mean, this is the best platform for buying accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthanGool View Post
    hello!

Hey.I have a lot of favorite online games, but the best one for me is MU Online. I will never forget that game, it was the best game that I have ever tried to play. I've been playing it for many years, but I don't think that it made me any discomfort. I was playing and training as well, everything was fine.

Array

School
    Carlos machado Shreveport Louisiana
    hey i play leauge of legends also love the game but i go to the gym and train jiujitsu with friends and do drop ins at the local bjj gyms if you want to play leauge hit me up

thanks for the tip guys but I believe that it wouldn't help me since I would like to boost my account (prefer not to buy it).

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalmind9 View Post
    thanks for the tip guys but I believe that it wouldn't help me since I would like to boost my account (prefer not to buy it).
    You do? I believe you can raise the character by yourself, however this fucking updates bring some difficulties with it. So if you want there are different services that can help ya. One of them is league of legends boost that can help you to boost your character quick and not expensive. I did it once and my character right now can be one of the most powerful heroes in the game. Btw they can improve your character even if you are not playing (they do the work by themselves) so if you believe you can buy league of legends elo boost ....

Quote Originally Posted by NorthanGool View Post
    hello!

best way to get better at jiu jitsu is getting on the mats and lifting heavy ass weights

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaro1 View Post
    You do? I believe you can raise the character by yourself, however this fucking updates bring some difficulties with it. So if you want there are different services that can help ya. One of them is league of legends boost that can help you to boost your character quick and not expensive. I did it once and my character right now can be one of the most powerful heroes in the game. Btw they can improve your character even if you are not playing (they do the work by themselves) so if you believe you can buy league of legends elo boost ....
    I will look for it, thanks dude!