Possible Hotbox in Arlington, VA

Hey guys. My name is Roman. I currently train under a BJJ revolution affiliate in a Arlington, VA (not too far from 50/50) and I have been training for two years. I really want to open a hotbox here in Arlington, VA, but I have a few questions. I'm 15, a four-striped white belt, but I really love and enjoy the 10p system. How old would you have to be in order to lead a hotbox? What kind of curriculum would you have to follow (as in do you teach what you want or do you get a lesson plan?) It would be so neat to have a hotbox here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    See the Hotbox post. All info is there.

Why not just go train at 50/50 BJJ? Ryan and Seph are great instructors, with quality instruction, and attention to detail.

Array

School
    10th planet Omaha
    I'm trying to get a hot box going where I'm at but there are rules they are under the hot box rule at top of page but the big things are to learn the warm up and compete and get wins wearing 10 plant gear! With that being said find time every week to drill warm ups learn one and move on do one a month or however, and second if havnt already start competeing go to as many toumement as possible and record yourself!!!! And like that guy said if there is good instructors around you go to them tell them what you want to do see if they will back you if not find a spot to do the warm ups ask questions on the forum and people will help ya out but don't give up the system is worth it try to spread it as much as possible and the rest will work itself out hopefully but follow the hotbox rules!!