Array

School
    10th Planet Allentown

Change Credit Card info?

RURRRRRB. Toad here, I'm wondering how to switch my credit card information for my Pro Subscription. Trying to get rid of cards I don't need!!! I may just be terminally stupid, but I can't find where to do this on the website? Fist bump for lending me a hand ...

-Rurrrrrrrrb

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    No worries dude. Just PM me your new credit card number, with the expiration date and the 3-digit security code in the back.

BTW, JUST KIDDING!!!

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Pretty sure credit card payment is through PayPal, so just update your info there and I think you should be good to go.

Array

School
    10th Planet Allentown
    Quote Originally Posted by aiseop View Post
    no worries dude. Just pm me your new credit card number, with the expiration date and the 3-digit security code in the back.

Btw, just kidding!!!
    hahaahahah i love it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Allentown
    Nice, I totally forgot it was through paypal. Thanks man!

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thToad View Post
    RURRRRRB. Toad here, I'm wondering how to switch my credit card information for my Pro Subscription. Trying to get rid of cards I don't need!!! I may just be terminally stupid, but I can't find where to do this on the website? Fist bump for lending me a hand ...

-Rurrrrrrrrb
    Did you do this through PayPal (Sign-In your PayPal Account during checkout) or the Credit Card PayPal Page (Guest Account)?
    If you signed into your PayPal during the checkout, simply sign into your PayPal Account and change your Credit Card info.

If you used the Credit Card PayPal Page then you will need your email you receive your receipts from, a phone to contact PayPal because you are going to cancel your guest account because even though your receipt says "10 Planet * PayPal" it will show no activity in your actual PayPal account. But since you most likely used your same email, they will see it as a "WET" account (Their term for guest accounts via merchants) and they can cancel the account subscription. It will appear as Ayahuasca LLC on their end, not 10th Planet if they ask. I recommend doing this the day before you are charged, unless you want to pay twice for a month. You will also get an email verifying the cancellation, it will say "Profile Canceled."

Now I assume you have a PayPal account set up already, if not DO IT NOW, and get your payment options verified.

Now Sign into the 10th Planet Forum, and on the top left click Settings

Scroll down and click on Paid Subscriptions

Choose how much you want to pay and click Order with PayPal, it will take you to a sign-in page for checkout

Hope that explains it, I too just went through this process since my CC was expiring.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Random suggestion, not to close your old credit card accounts, it could drop your credit score, instead just pay them off and let them fall off after the standard no use time period, take them out of your wallet too, haha. just saying, my credit score is really close to 800, and credit is factored majorly by avg length of open accounts and credit to debt ratios, so closing an old account lowers you avg age and amount of credit available, just saying. If you care about that sort of thing.

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    As long as you make your payments on time you will be strsight. My credit went from 450 to 720 in 3 months. I got a Capitol One card. Minimum is 25 a month but I would pay 100 per check. Credit score jumped. If you settled accounts just make sure they note it was settle and to have it reflect on your report.