Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    Mallory: That is sick bro! I wanna try repping that but it seems kinda mean to do to your teammates... Very nice sir!
    Thanks man. It's not hard to do with control so you don't have to smash them.

Here's the link on Lockflow. I haven't read it in a while but I think it is the same as the one on my site.

http://www.lockflow.com/grappling-te...ka-terror-dome

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I think I'm gonna try that off from the reverse arm triangle.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Is that legal? I get to that position all the the time, could have pulled it off a couple times....

Thanks for the video and pix guys - I can see what's going on now.
    Not sure I would do this more than 50% strength on my training partners though!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    And I thought gogoplata from mount were nasty lol

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMike2k9 View Post
    Here is Cyborg doing it in the gi. I was watching the match at the no-gi Worlds where he did it and you were commentating. It's nasty!

just filthy. I can see why you wouldn't teach your whites that choke. I'm going to just ignore it. I can't see doin that on a rolling partner.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I have been taped that way before at a submission only tournament by a wrestler that I had 30lbs on. It is a nasty choke and hard to escape.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    just filthy. I can see why you wouldn't teach your whites that choke. I'm going to just ignore it. I can't see doin that on a rolling partner.
    Well "the douchebag" is taken and while "the nutcracker" isn't a bad name, it does seem to deserve a name more congruent with the level of "Fuck you. Submit dammit." contained in this choke. I'm gonna take Mallory's word for it that the pressure can be controlled (from the pics on his link it looks like as long as you have that left leg posted out properly and your on your head you have a solid enough base to control the pressure.) but it sure does look like you could be a real bastard about it if you wanted to be. At any rate, I wouldn't just try it on somebody while rolling without Coach Herzog's stamp of approval.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12