Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    I don't mean to be a jerk, but this sounds like an anti-jiu jitsu approach. If by saying do everything with all your will you're staying single minded and forcing one position, you're probably not going to get it on someone who sees what you're doing. And if someone isn't letting you break his posture, he's usually giving you a hip bump sweep attempt, and if he shuts down the hip bump sweep, he's broken his posture for you by pinning you forward. Jiu Jitsu is about taking what your opponent gives you and trust me your opponent is always giving you something. You just have to see the holes That's why it appears to be a gentle art. And don't get me wrong, I force things sometimes, but it's not an all my will kind of thing. That's more of a high school wrestling mentality that can work, but it's not going to make you better in the long run. Sorry if I sounded like a preachy dickhole whose just telling you the same condesending bullshit you've heard from other condesending dickholes, but I'm really just trying to help.

I was talking about Jiu Jitsu in general not throwing your back out to break someones posture.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    That makes me feel better.

yeah i try not to force anything, im learning slowly to try and use more technique and less strength

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12