Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown

Denny's 10 Finger Guillotine Choke

Im a fan. Its incredibly versitile. Anyone else having success/ failure?

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Its made a huge difference in my game. I don't even worry if they are defending well anymore, I just switch my grip and get the tap! Denny has also got me to use that grip with my NS chokes and its made a big difference.

i like Dennys 10 finger but i also use Marcelos alot now he takes elbow and puts it on a persons back its sick 3 second choke
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Martinez View Post
    i like Dennys 10 finger but i also use Marcelos alot now he takes elbow and puts it on a persons back its sick 3 second choke
    you can and should be doing that as well with the 10 finger if you can get it, makes it super tight and very hard to defend. Also 10 finger with arm in is a killer.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    I've got to drill it. It looks effective, haven't had a chance to play yet : )

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Nail on head Nelson... Rep Rep Rep and more reps. I just switched over a few days ago and I'm still tweeking. I prefer hip bump, guillotine, butterfly mount at this point but I looking for other avenues as well

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Martinez View Post
    vid?

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elkin View Post
    vid?
    MTS Episode 8

I'm going to stay open minded and give it a shot, esppecially from the failed hip bump sweep. BUT, I have gotten very, very good at Marcelo's Guillotine, and right now that one is a bear trap for me. I never thought I would get any choke more than the Darce and the RNC, but right now I'm getting countless Marcelo/hip-drop/elbow-flare Guillotines. In my opinion it's the best way to Guillotine someone, because you can finish it from your back, half-guard, side control, and the mount, and flow pretty easily between the positions.

I am going to give Denny's a strong shot though. You can never have enough ways to choke people.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    looks real tight i'm going to have to have a play with this grip

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast