Thread: wake up call

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc

wake up call

Just been iming a fellow nibiru warrior, Jason Correia, who is stationed over in afganistan. his unit struck an ied on a road and he suffered a perforated ear drum. He says he is fine and so was everyone else but the trucks were totalled. He is back at the base until he is better to go back out and fight for freedom. This is the stuff that heroes are made of, and the sort of thing that should make the rest of us appreciate what our soldiers do for us and the rest of the world. In an instant, they could be gone. My prayers go out to Jason for a speedy recovery and to keep him safe while he finishes his tour.

And Jason, watch your ass buddy, because we got a lot of shit to work on when you get back home.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    Thank you for your service Jason and me and my family wish you and your unit a speedy recovery. Thank you for all you do.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Recover quick, be safe bro...

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Spirit up! Head down!!! HUA! The eardrum sux ass, but it's better than it could have been. I suffered a similar injury (grenade) and my ear still gives me fits... Glad you are okay, and keep up the awesome job!

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    Recover quick bud

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Sendin out the blessings for speedy recoveries