Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Seriously read the Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf as well.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Like Josh said, tackling the diet is often very underated. Specific carb diet is probably the best, but Paleo seems to be pretty good close. I bet you could blow thru 50-60 lbs in no time with just Diet. Mild crossfit and BJJ will speed the process. I personally would not worry about strenght right now( but I am a weakling). Get lean and mean as you can, then worry about building that go-muscle.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    i'm losing weight at a comfortable healthy pace the losing weight part isnt a concern more so of the gaining muscle part i have a good weight lifiting routine but not for the gains i want to keep good ROM and flexibility looking like crossfit is gonna be a good answer but i'm not a super fan of many crossfit people as that they have horrible form for exercises and replace it with who can get through a workout first kettlebells and some other things i been looking into should be a good thing we will see i will keep you guys posted thank you for all the advice

Array

School
    Ronin
    Crossfit is not the only answer for circuit training. I'm actually far more partial to Rhadi Ferguson and JC Santana's methodology, or the contrast method complexes used by Christian Thibeadou.
    If you are looking to add strength, it would certainly be worth your time to check out Westside Barbell (they do Matt "the Immortal" Brown's strength and conditioning), Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 Simplest Strength Template, and Dave Tates EliteFTS.com (Dave has been brought in by Crossfit HQ to teach power lifting techniques and block periodization for Crossfit athletes).

Hey David! I'm coming out with an Ebook on training specifically for Jiu Jitsu.The book will be based on tournament preparation.While being the Head Instructor at 10th Planet Portland,we had two World Champions,and won a bunch of Team Titles
    Eliteathleticsworld.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12