getting the electric chair

I havae a broblem with +20-30kg opponents i cant get ellectric chair to them.
    I can't manage get my opponents leg to my shoulder... i try to move my lockdown to move him but it doesen't help...

Maybe I need more reps just...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    as the weight difference goes over 30 pounds, most sweeps go out the window. Flying kung fu is the key, watch the latest MTS, I go over it in detail
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    If you manage to get unto your side, (or pop out from under that fat bastard) Your opponent will likely get up to his hands and knees giving you the needed space to dive in. When you do, either from the elbow or dog fight keep your body coiled, skrunched making yourself small and stay small the whole time while using your outside arm to go cross body pushing up and away, and rather than under hooking the leg, "C" cup the inside theigh pushing up and away. When you arrive between there legs uncoil and rotate with the leg on your shoulder using your entire body to spread them apart.

Heres the thing....

With big people you are the one that moves, not them. By diving and pushing off of them you can put yourself in prime position
    to unleash hell. Staying small helps lots because you spin like a ninja turtle, and ninjas are fast right.

I used to underhook the leg too soon and that would kill the entire sub, they would straighten there leg and I would be stuck underneath them. That is why I know push off the side of there body and "C" cup the theigh pushing up and away.

Timing is crucial, need to fast and explosive with the big strong ones.

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Sorry about the fat bastards thing, just my past frustrations acting out.

thaks, I have to try that C cupping...