Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Great film Erwann. I loved how you resolved the father issue as it's definitely a resolution I had to reach for myself. I love my dad and he's a nice guy, but objectively I am a better person because he wasn't around. Whenever you try to tell somebody how that works it always comes out as being callous and detached but I think you really captured the poignancy of that realization.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    that was great work

Array

School
    10th Planet West Los Angeles
    AJ Camacho - thanks! Yeah, as a short it's difficult to get some kind of resolution without it being too extreme. I wanted to keep it subtle for it to feel more legitimate. With two hours you can get a much bigger arc and more resolution.

Thanks Aikijiujitsu!

Array

School
    10th Planet West Los Angeles
    Hey Jarrad - the reason behind making the film (or any short) is to play festivals, grab the attention of agents, managers, production companies, showcase you can make a film (on a non-existent budget), and also sell an idea for a feature. That was our mindset with this. As for Shannon, she is a friend of Scott, and we all knew Charlie (main pothead). In my case I had worked with him on a film years ago in NY. That's it!

here's the link to the film for those who can't find it: http://www.vimeo.com/16314173

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    wow dude. finally got to watch it, and I agree, it puts the other MMA movies (and their budgets) to shame. great decision on the ending, though I think we were all ready to see what happens next. Sequel?

I finally saw the Inside MMA episode about numb yesterday. Awesome!

Looking forward to see a full-length movie about that topic from you Erwann.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567