Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder Hampel

I understand what you're saying cody, and as a fan, I too love a good submission shoot out. Unfortunately, this is NAGA rules. We go to their tournaments, and the coaches and competitors have to play by their rules. Either you win or you lose. That's the bottom line. I feel us as 10th planet representatives we need to take the high road and be responsible for WHATEVER the outcome is.

If a guy stalls, and stifles your game, we have to look at how we can make adjustments, and win. Let's stay away from how we can justify losing. I've been telling my students this, and it's changes the attitudes, and the results of the competitors. Winning is great, but I hate losing!!! Especially when i have to take full responsibility for it. That makes me work hard at avoiding losing like the plague.
    +1
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Quote Originally Posted by Alder Hampel View Post
    I understand what you're saying cody, and as a fan, I too love a good submission shoot out. Unfortunately, this is NAGA rules. We go to their tournaments, and the coaches and competitors have to play by their rules. Either you win or you lose. That's the bottom line. I feel us as 10th planet representatives we need to take the high road and be responsible for WHATEVER the outcome is.

If a guy stalls, and stifles your game, we have to look at how we can make adjustments, and win. Let's stay away from how we can justify losing. I've been telling my students this, and it's changes the attitudes, and the results of the competitors. Winning is great, but I hate losing!!! Especially when i have to take full responsibility for it. That makes me work hard at avoiding losing like the plague.
    I feel you man those are good points. But I guess 10th plant is about forcing the position instead of waiting for them to mess up. We just got to bust our ass every day (not to say anyone doesn't just a general statement)! Good matches Compella.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Hells yeah, great job Compella !!
    Like us at www.Facebook.com/10thplanetphoenix
    Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnbotello
    Follow us on Twitter @10thplanetphx
    Follow me on Twitter @johnbotello

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123