Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans

Switched to the Dark Side

I've decided that if I wanted to get better at Jiu Jitsu I needed to start taking classes and lessons to get better people to roll with and what not. We have a Gracie Barra where I'm at and Monday was my first day. Rolling in the Gi is totally different. I've only had once class in it so far so I can't really judge. Last night's class was the no-gi class and Reilly Bodycomb teaches the first hour of class! Talk about a top notch instructor. One of the guys you see roll on youtube and hear about forums, and here is on my second day of class teaching and I had no idea! All i can say is I'm super pumped!

Don't worry I'm staying strong to my 10th planet roots seeing as how I've been doing it for the last 2 years on and off, it was just to hard to keep up with people to train and roll with, schedules always changed and all that jazz, which is my main reason to go to a school, where its something I can always fit into my schedule!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Enjoy the knowledge and keep repping

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Paternoster View Post
    I've decided that if I wanted to get better at Jiu Jitsu I needed to start taking classes and lessons to get better people to roll with and what not. We have a Gracie Barra where I'm at and Monday was my first day. Rolling in the Gi is totally different. I've only had once class in it so far so I can't really judge. Last night's class was the no-gi class and Reilly Bodycomb teaches the first hour of class! Talk about a top notch instructor. One of the guys you see roll on youtube and hear about forums, and here is on my second day of class teaching and I had no idea! All i can say is I'm super pumped!

Don't worry I'm staying strong to my 10th planet roots seeing as how I've been doing it for the last 2 years on and off, it was just to hard to keep up with people to train and roll with, schedules always changed and all that jazz, which is my main reason to go to a school, where its something I can always fit into my schedule!
    Do your thing bro. Some mat time is better than no mat time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon
    Im in the same situation, I started training with the Gi to get some mat time in and on my first day, I rolled with a guy that had been training there for a while and got him in a lock down and he stopped and told me I was using illegal leg moves on him, and that I was close to breaking his leg, whoops well at least I know iv got a fairly tight lockdown then, then I got him with a fat whip and swept him way to easily. Moved in to twister side control, marcelo passed to the opposite side and landed straight in to an arm triangle. Should have seen his face when I said it was my first day training in the Gi.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    10p techs work just fine in the gi, have fun!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Thanks for the support guys! It's been a really awesome experience so far, I can't wait to see where the journey brings me!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    datch jiu jitsu
    #10thplanetFREAKS

I'm so scared that when i have to move away form Omaha I'm gonna have to go to a gi school...

Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon
    I'm gutted that the only No Gi classes the academy near me does is for purple belts and above, what good is that to me

Array

School
    Luckily they don't have a belt limit like that for us for no-gi, that would suck. Tonight will be number two in the gi, this should be fun haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast