Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vaping

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Looks like I'm saving up to get a volcano.. Or is it an arizer q4 I just can't decide, somebody help!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    One arm bar per session until ur a seasoned pro
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Dude, stay away from weed. I tried it once and now im dead.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    One arm bar per session until ur a seasoned pro
    Puttin in reps, building my base and working hard on my basics before I get too twister-ed.
    Gotta take a break while I'm in Africa anyway...boo.

Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Dude, stay away from weed. I tried it once and now im dead.
    this made me laugh out loud. haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I plan on getting so faded when I get home. I hope to wake up in 10th Planet San Francisco with 6 months of training under my belt already call me a dreamer.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Volcano Digital - Good, but not worth the price increase for a digital temp, although the warranty is longer. The classic actually heats up faster and you just need to know what number to put it on. I like vaping from 6-7.5, and 8 if I want the last dregs.

I got the Easy Valve, it's much easier if you're lazy, and you can still replace the bags manually. All you need is a flat head screwdriver, some Baco Turkey Bags, and some patience. You can replace your bags for a couple of dollars instead of paying 60 bucks for a whole new set of bags. Though the Solid Valve is still cool, and the mouthpiece is metal. It's much easier to replace the bags though, and from my experience with it, it seems real easy to clean the mouthpiece. Feels more sturdy than the plastic Easy Valve.

All comes down to what you prefer Just remember, don't put the valve on the Volcano whilst it's heating up!

Array

School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Looks like I'm saving up to get a volcano.. Or is it an arizer q4 I just can't decide, somebody help!
    I have arizer's extreme Q and o highly recommend it! You can use bags or hook it to your bong which is way better than the bag!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Vaping is a good, healthier, clean high but i feel it doesn't last was long, i just dibble in a lil of everything, and i find when i switch it up, it always gives me better effects. Eating it, to drinking it, to bong rips, and blunts, joints, pipes, steamrollers, and of course the good ol wax. Any way is good. Liquor is Quicker but the Candy is Dandy!

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Volcano Digital - Good, but not worth the price increase for a digital temp, although the warranty is longer. The classic actually heats up faster and you just need to know what number to put it on. I like vaping from 6-7.5, and 8 if I want the last dregs.

I got the Easy Valve, it's much easier if you're lazy, and you can still replace the bags manually. All you need is a flat head screwdriver, some Baco Turkey Bags, and some patience. You can replace your bags for a couple of dollars instead of paying 60 bucks for a whole new set of bags. Though the Solid Valve is still cool, and the mouthpiece is metal. It's much easier to replace the bags though, and from my experience with it, it seems real easy to clean the mouthpiece. Feels more sturdy than the plastic Easy Valve.

All comes down to what you prefer Just remember, don't put the valve on the Volcano whilst it's heating up!
    You...are the fucking man Chow. I knew I could count on you.

Also, I thought I would share that I just rolled my first joint. Got to Africa a few hours ago. Started talking to the security guy here, and he offered me some!
    So, my first joint is in Africa...and did I have papers? No. Course not.
    But I grabbed the first thing I could think of. The Hotel Bible.

Let's recap-
    First joint I've ever rolled was in Africa with a page from the Bible. Win.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    You...are the fucking man Chow. I knew I could count on you.

Also, I thought I would share that I just rolled my first joint. Got to Africa a few hours ago. Started talking to the security guy here, and he offered me some!
    So, my first joint is in Africa...and did I have papers? No. Course not.
    But I grabbed the first thing I could think of. The Hotel Bible.

Let's recap-
    First joint I've ever rolled was in Africa with a page from the Bible. Win.
    I just heard the awful news. I knew I shouldnt have let you guys talk him into it! I cant help but partially blame myself for not trying harder to talk him out of it. And in Africa.. It was all a mess just waiting to happen. But Im at least happy that he went out doing what he loved.. Whispering "simba" to a baby lion while holding it off a cliff. Im sure that was a beautiful scene (you know, before the mother lion caught up with him)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast