Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaping

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I just heard the awful news. I knew I shouldnt have let you guys talk him into it! I cant help but partially blame myself for not trying harder to talk him out of it. And in Africa.. It was all a mess just waiting to happen. But Im at least happy that he went out doing what he loved.. Whispering "simba" to a baby lion while holding it off a cliff. Im sure that was a beautiful scene (you know, before the mother lion caught up with him)
    FYI simba means "Lion"
    Rafiki means friend
    mufasa means father

thank you disney for teaching me Swahili!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Haha.. I went to Africa a couple times as well. What parts are you in? I was over in Kenya/Tanzania/Uganda. And pumba (I think thats the spelling) means careless. Stupid Africans stealing our characters names.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Haha.. I went to Africa a couple times as well. What parts are you in? I was over in Kenya/Tanzania/Uganda. And pumba (I think thats the spelling) means careless. Stupid Africans stealing our characters names.
    Right now Im in Ghana. I climbed Kilimanjaro 2 Decembers ago in Tanzania. Did a safari in Kenya too...hell of a good time.
    I'm not a fan of this contient though haha, there is a reason why its shaped like a big thumbs town.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123