Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Afghanistan - Fuckin Ronin
    Yea I've seen 10P shit on Lockflow too. I dont mind others knowing it so much cause it's out thare and it's good shit but how are they gettin it so fast? Im overseas and my internet takes at least a day to download a new vid. I hate they're gettin it before me, thats all.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yeah with no grapevine I don't have faith in their way of doing it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Grapevines make everything better. And by better, I mean painful!

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    We should honestly troll the shit out of this guy for stealing eddies shit n not giving credit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCuellar View Post
    We should honestly troll the shit out of this guy for stealing eddies shit n not giving credit.
    No we shouldn't. Thats not how 10 does things. We act respectful, and take care of business on the mats.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I didnt take the time to watch any of his other videos. But this one, honestly, Im not so sure they took from 10th planet. Just because any time you watch eddie teach it, he makes sure to cover a lot of the important issues that these guys seem to leave out. Be it the grapevine, baseball bat control, swinging them to get under their head for the twister, Grabbing the toes for the calf crush.. yadda yadda.. I would think if they were getting those from 10th planet, they would have to also know those basic principals. (But that may just be me looking for the best in someone, for all I know they are dirty thieves) But that being said.. I mentioned awhile ago how its WAY too easy for people to steal videos from this website, and theres a giant gaping hole that I saw where anyone can just come in and watch videos without ever getting a pro membership. But nobody ever told me who I should talk to about it so I just kind of figured either a.) nobody cared, or b.) they already knew about it and just didnt know how to fix it and preferred to keep it on the down low.. Anyway, Its still there for any of the website admins who care to know about it.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I tried to watch the video but it took forever to load too......

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    1)There are tons of free videos out there of Eddie teaching those techniques, they could have found them anyway.

2) Its is still spreading the system, even if its someone elses "interpretation". Eventually the people watching their vids will come to the source and see the holes for themselves, and possibly join the site and the family. It all works out in 10th Planet's favor, Eddie knows this and its all part of the beautity of his vision.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    1) It all works out in 10th Planet's favor, Eddie knows this and its all part of the beautity of his vision.
    I agree for the most part, But I would have to disagree with that last bit. 10th Planet was originally the vision of Steven Segal. But most people dont know that yet so its cool. Im sure he'll let you guys know eventually.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    No we shouldn't. Thats not how 10 does things. We act respectful, and take care of business on the mats.
    Well put.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast