Thread: Hartford NAGA!

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

Hartford NAGA!

Few of us 10th Planet guys are driving out from Michigan! Should be a fun trip, any other of the Nibiru Warriors competing in June? We've got a 14 hr. drive!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    10th Planet Hartford will be repping that for sure! Way to show dedication by doing the 14 hr drive, definitely some road warriors! Let me know if you need help finding hotels and anything else around the Hartford area, I'd be more than happy to help you guys out.

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Seabrook View Post
    10th Planet Hartford will be repping that for sure! Way to show dedication by doing the 14 hr drive, definitely some road warriors! Let me know if you need help finding hotels and anything else around the Hartford area, I'd be more than happy to help you guys out.
    Thanks!! That's awesome of you, we might be getting into town on Thursday. Would their be any classes we could attend Friday to do some rolling?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    We typically don't have class on Friday night but seeing that you guys are doing a 14 hr trek to get here I'm sure we can hold a Friday night light rolling session to help you guys stretch your legs . PM me and I'll shoot you my cell #.