Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Aldridge View Post
    Hopefully it'll be a bit like the kongo fight !
    This.

Cigano by nasty KO, Mir can't stand with him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Frank Smear all the way!

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    i would like to see frank submit him, but i don't see that happening. jds won't play the jiu-jitsu game like big nog did. he's going to out box him and defend the take downs. i would love for frank to pull guard when he can't get the take down, but i doubt he'll do it. i just hope they come out swinging and don't waste the first round " feeling each other out " . if i hear that phrase or hear "respect" too much i'm going to be rolling my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    i would like to see frank submit him, but i don't see that happening. jds won't play the jiu-jitsu game like big nog did. he's going to out box him and defend the take downs. i would love for frank to pull guard when he can't get the take down, but i doubt he'll do it. i just hope they come out swinging and don't waste the first round " feeling each other out " . if i hear that phrase or hear "respect" too much i'm going to be rolling my eyes.
    luckily jds shows respect by assuming his opponents won't be killed by his full force punches, like most normal men would

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12