Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Scott,
    when you wrote upgrade belt level by eddie how does that exactly work?

if it means what i think it does and not having the closet place to me be charlotte then im totally down

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Jason, there's a few threads on it throughout the forum, see that magnifying glass up there under "Log In"? Type it in there to search for it

K Madden

what I like most about it is linking up with other 10PJJ fool from all over! I travel a ton for my business, and its a bummer when you have to sit out of rolling for a week or two. I think we should set up a "Traveling To" section. so that while we are out of our areas, we can still find other 10PJJ guys/gals to hook up with.
    I have had a bit of luck with this in the past, but having a sub-section for this would be BADASS.
    One day, I know its gonna be easy. 10th Planet will take over! but until then, itd be great to have this.
    Eh?

Array

School
    10th Planet
    ok so since i joined i was always able to post videos links pics etc but now i need moderators permission to make posts...

what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elkin View Post
    That is a question for Eddie. I would never want to restrict how people want to view the content they pay for, but obviously, the fear is that it only takes one person to download it and share it on youtube.
    Of course... But that's possible anyway.

I'd like to view the videos on my iPhone... doesn't matter if I have to download it first or streaming online.

Hmm Iam not a pro Member but what if I buy you your very own weed plant Eddie? we can work something out

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    I signed up for a month of pro but I think I have to wait for the paypal E-check to clear (god I hate paypal). I'm not able to train at a 10th Planet school at the moment but I train under a Marcello Montierro brown belt in Crawfordsville, Indiana and I rep a lot 10th Planet techniques in a Gi school. I really do believe that this system is the most evolved and most capable of evolving jiu jitsu system around. Eddie and Joe are the reason I got into Jiu Jitsu in the first place so I will do what I can to support 10th Planet. Keep up the good work guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Sieber View Post
    Of course... But that's possible anyway.

I'd like to view the videos on my iPhone... doesn't matter if I have to download it first or streaming online.
    Yes, it is possible, but much more difficult. Obviously if a video is playing, it is possible to copy it. Alas, it just isn't my call.

I think in the next few months, you will be able to watch it on your iPhone from the site - until then you WOULD have to download it to make that happen.

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    hey scott is there anyway of getting email alerts when someone replies to your post or thread?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast