Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    would there be a way to add a password to the videos that you download it would be user nominated but if they uploaded them it would require the same password to open the file again ie so we can track the scum that uploads them kick there arse and sue there arse i'm not a tech guy but can that be done

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    I was able to download MTS 1 - 9 until they were uploaded videopress and i havent even considered uploading to youtube or anything. I use them only as additions to the MTRG DVD's. I agree with Clint though. Is it pricey to copyright shit, coz i know a lot of youtube videos can be removed if it breaches copyright. I'd happily pay more per month to pay for the copyrighting of this material

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I feel nervous trusting Eddie with my credit card info. Can someone assure me there will be someone other than a blazed Mexican who has access to my info? All I need a nudge and I am all in.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Lol paypal will have your info not eddie
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Eddie doesn't need to steal your pennies, he's the no gi master of the universe, money has no value to him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    I feel nervous trusting Eddie with my credit card info. Can someone assure me there will be someone other than a blazed Mexican who has access to my info? All I need a nudge and I am all in.
    Paypal is the only one with your credit card info. Not I, nor Eddie, or anyone else can see it.

When credit cards get stored in a website, they get encrypted, so no human can see what it is, anyway. So many people are scared of credit card theft online, but the truth is that almost every single occurrance of credit card theft I have ever read about has been from someone stealing your garbage OR swiping your card at the register.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Eddie doesn't need to steal your pennies, he's the no gi master of the universe, money has no value to him.
    Yeah, I was Joking. Eddie is doing good for himself. I have ordered "stuff" online from way more shady places. I am not in the least bit worried about paying the Twister online. The only thing that is stopping me is that, I haven't even joined the 10th Planet that is 20 min from my house. Yes... I know. It is on my to do list, and that is no bullshit. I just assume I need to learn the basics before I start my "Enter the Rogan training". Until I join the gym, I am just going to hang out and hope Eddie or another cerebral individual happens to open my mind to some new ideas. The documentary thread is going pretty well. People are posting some interesting extraterrestrial/UFO news. Also the is by far the least dick-ish forum on the Internets. It isn't because this primarily a martial arts forum, all the main martial arts forums are full of narrow minded people. I don't know what it is. I am still trying to figure that out. Maybe it is just because it is still relatively new. Maybe in a year or two this place will fall like Rome. If it does i am sacking the "ultimate ass thread".

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Yeah, I was Joking. Eddie is doing good for himself. I have ordered "stuff" online from way more shady places. I am not in the least bit worried about paying the Twister online. The only thing that is stopping me is that, I haven't even joined the 10th Planet that is 20 min from my house. Yes... I know. It is on my to do list, and that is no bullshit. I just assume I need to learn the basics before I start my "Enter the Rogan training". Until I join the gym, I am just going to hang out and hope Eddie or another cerebral individual happens to open my mind to some new ideas. The documentary thread is going pretty well. People are posting some interesting extraterrestrial/UFO news. Also the is by far the least dick-ish forum on the Internets. It isn't because this primarily a martial arts forum, all the main martial arts forums are full of narrow minded people. I don't know what it is. I am still trying to figure that out. Maybe it is just because it is still relatively new. Maybe in a year or two this place will fall like Rome. If it does i am sacking the "ultimate ass thread".
    1 you live 20mins from a 10th planet and your not going ????

2 how are you going to learn the basics if you don't go to the said gym

3" fall like rome" the 10th planet system is the MOST innovative system on the face of the earth powered by a collective of people that are some of the most open minded individuals ever to be in existence imagine if you went down to the gym learned the basics (all 10th planets do the basics ) met some cool people who have the same ideals as eddie and the people on this new dickish-less forum and had alot of fun at the same time

4 i live 3475km/2159miles from a 10th planet school and to go to a 10th planet school will cost me over 2 grand in flights accommodation transport etc i would give my left nut to live 20minutes away from a school and i have paid my paypal why

CAUSE I LOVE THESE CRAZY FUCKERS THAT CALL 10TH PLANET HOME

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    hey 3rdeye, im pretty sure scott and eddie prefer people using their real names and not screen names.

Array

School
    Ronin student
    Just a quick question, if I sign up using the monthly 4.99, is that like only one month? Or does is it like a contract that automatically pulls 4.99 every month?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast