Array

School
    Mission: Submissions

I need some open guard sweeps!!!

I have been playing a lot of open guard lately and am really enjoying it. What are some sweeps I can do from there? Right now I am just really good at keeping people from passing my guard and I'm doing pretty good and pulling closed guard. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Yay! Thanks! I could have gotten that last night. I even reached under the leg but I didn't know what to do with it so I let go. And most of the time, my rolling partner stands up and tries to pass, but that might actually be a little easier with them standing up. I have tried x-guard on my bf, but he knows x-guard sweeps so he defends them really well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    You're very welcome

That's one of my favorites, simple, effective. Not sure if it has a name in the 10th planet system.

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi McCreery View Post
    Yay! Thanks! I could have gotten that last night. I even reached under the leg but I didn't know what to do with it so I let go. And most of the time, my rolling partner stands up and tries to pass, but that might actually be a little easier with them standing up. I have tried x-guard on my bf, but he knows x-guard sweeps so he defends them really well.
    totally jealous of ur bf having a gf to roll JJ with. My girl hates it when we're hugging on the couch and i, by habit, put her in the lockdown with double under hooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrad Mckay View Post
    totally jealous of ur bf having a gf to roll JJ with. My girl hates it when we're hugging on the couch and i, by habit, put her in the lockdown with double under hooks.
    mines just learn a pile of swim moves hey even try some jj on her and she starts swimming while singing 'just keep swimming just keep swimming "

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    scissors sweep , hip hop ,