10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post

here's the fucking evidence!!
    Lol has this kid even hit puberty yet
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    We're sophomores but he keeps talking shit about BJJ and MMA. His only favorite MMA fighters are Alistair Overeem and the Korean Zombie. He prefers boxing

Corky?

Andrew T

Nobody gives a shit about some random nobody hater. This isn't post worthy. It's actually pretty disrespectful that you would post the bullshit this kid is saying. How is this kid your friend? If he hasn't ever done bjj then his opinion isn't valid. If he's your "friend" why would you want all of this negative energy directed at him by posting his facebook page. Dumb ass...you ask what should i do? Here's an idea genius...ignore this loser and actually THINK before posting stupid shit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    He told me to post it in the forum and I all i want to do is prove him wrong. Most of you guys don't give a shit but he really wants a challenge and told me to post the things he said. I don't agree or reinforce on the things he stated and that's another reason i posted this. He tells me the same thing in class everyday and it's really hard to "ignore" him when he keeps saying these negative things.

What.city does he live in

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    What.city does he live in
    Los Angeles... more specifically, Koreatown

Andrew T

What you have to realize is that Eddie reads most of the comments and forums, so he's gonna see the exact words that the kid used to insult him. Would you say these negative, untrue things to Eddie's face? Do you think Eddie cares what this high school kid thinks? He really wants a challenge? Tell him to go to HQ and talk shit. You're not going to change the kid's opinion by posting in a forum that all the supporters of the system use to communicate. All you've accomplished is spreading negativity. The only way to change this kid's mind is to let him experience the effectiveness of 10PJJ firsthand. Please don't post disrespectful shit about Eddie again even if you didn't say it yourself. Have some respect.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    I apologize, i see your point there and I'm especially sorry to Eddie. I meant no disrespect but his trash-talk was getting out of hand and there were no ways to shut him up myself personally so i had to resort to this. I just want him to learn a lesson because he's so cocky about everything.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I think one of the worst things that could happen on this forum is openly promoting the flaming of people, simply for talking trash about 10th planet.

As unfounded and stupid as most all of it is.
    It's already being counter acted by 10th planet JJ being seen more and more on the list of "Team winner" and next to 1st place on more BJJ tournaments.

You can ignore the elephant in the room all you like, but eventually it will trample and fuck everything up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast