Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Andrew T

Sorry for insulting you in that first post bro. I've heard the haters and it pisses me off too. This website is a place for 10P brothers and sisters to come together to learn and share ideas in a positive way. Get him to roll with you. Tap him a few times. He will change his mind.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    I think one of the worst things that could happen on this forum is openly promoting the flaming of people, simply for talking trash about 10th planet.

As unfounded and stupid as most all of it is.
    It's already being counter acted by 10th planet JJ being seen more and more on the list of "Team winner" and next to 1st place on more BJJ tournaments.

You can ignore the elephant in the room all you like, but eventually it will trample and fuck everything up.
    He doesn't know anything about grappling and I've told him that 10th planet dominated the Gracie Nationals (the reason i started jiu-jitsu) and he's not impressed. He doesn't know who the Gracies are either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew T View Post
    Sorry for insulting you in that first post bro. I've heard the haters and it pisses me off too. This website is a place for 10P brothers and sisters to come together to learn and share ideas in a positive way. Get him to roll with you. Tap him a few times. He will change his mind.
    He wouldn't roll with me but i use him as a dummy to practice my rear naked choke

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew T View Post
    Nobody gives a shit about some random nobody hater. This isn't post worthy. It's actually pretty disrespectful that you would post the bullshit this kid is saying. How is this kid your friend? If he hasn't ever done bjj then his opinion isn't valid. If he's your "friend" why would you want all of this negative energy directed at him by posting his facebook page. Dumb ass...you ask what should i do? Here's an idea genius...ignore this loser and actually THINK before posting stupid shit.
    Thatch Guy I think need to smoke da heeffer. Carallo!!!

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    http://hahgay.com/
    This thread.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Listen brotha, 99% of the people in high school will be left behind after you graduate. Your life will greatly expand and you'll realize that none of that drama ever meant a damned thing. In a few years you will see what I mean. This is the same thing I tell my own son

Array

School
    Leading Edge MMA
    Even a parrot can talk. I don't think his insults or challenges mean anything to a bjj black belt, an adcc standout, and the creative mind responsible for the 10th jj system... even if 10 of those guys said the same thing to myself, drunk outside a bar, I'd probably giggle a bit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    Well what should i do about it? He says this everyday
    Tap him a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    As unfounded and stupid as most all of it is.
    It's already being counter acted by 10th planet JJ being seen more and more on the list of "Team winner" and next to 1st place on more BJJ tournaments.

You can ignore the elephant in the room all you like, but eventually it will trample and fuck everything up.
    Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    He wouldn't roll with me but i use him as a dummy to practice my rear naked choke
    Then flip it on him and pretty much point out how HE"s the coward since he's afraid to roll with you and you're only a white belt.

Or just cut him out of your life. You don't need friends like that homie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Chris, I may need to borrow this tool from you sometime!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast