Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: online grading?

Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    Yea a trip to HQ shouldn't be more than a couple thousand bucks for us Europeans. No big deal.
    You could swim the channel and go to Grimsby.

They should pay me for free advertising...

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    You could swim the channel and go to Grimsby.

They should pay me for free advertising...
    All the way up to Grimsby? Sounds like a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    How bad do you want it?
    More than finishing my education here for sure. But you see, without finishing it, there's no trip to LA.
    Personally, I'm against online grading. But suggesting to simply stop by HQ isn't that easy for a lot of people. Those who are living next to a moon are really lucky. Closest thing would be 10th Planet Hamburg, but Matthias is living a good life in the states so I have no idea how things are going in Hamburg.

Well i would advise taking the train to France then swimming the smallest part of the channel. After making landfall u could use public transit up to Grimsby.

Seriously try to take a Ryanair flight, it cant be that bad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

More than finishing my education here for sure. But you see, without finishing it, there's no trip to LA.
    Personally, I'm against online grading. But suggesting to simply stop by HQ isn't that easy for a lot of people. Those who are living next to a moon are really lucky. Closest thing would be 10th Planet Hamburg, but Matthias is living a good life in the states so I have no idea how things are going in Hamburg.
    You're right, 10th Planet Rochester just appeared on the other side of North America one day.

No one said it would be easy, you have to make sacrifices if you want something bad enough. So again, how bad do you want it?
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 05-11-2012 at 10:36 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    You're right, 10th Planet Rochester just appeared on the other side of North America one day.

No one said it would be easy, you have to make sacrifices if you want something bad enough. So again, how bad do you want it?

It's right up there with Gravity Free Flight and rolling with Ronda Rousey. But on a serious note, I do have plans for HQ, just not in the near future (as in this year). Until then there's still HQ flavor from watching MTS
    Also you didn't jump right into owning a moon Chris, you had that long martial arts & competition history, while I'm still a whitebelt. Not saying it was easy for you. A Hotbox might be the way to go, but first I must convert more people to the system. Like this:

Last edited by Max P.; 05-11-2012 at 10:58 AM.

first I must convert more people to the system. Like this:

It works for the Mormons...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You're missing my point. I clawed tooth and nail and made several like altering sacrfices along the way. If you want it bad enough you'll do everything in your power to make it happen. Theres no room for excuses. Most of my instructors in my adult life were across the country, and in other countries.

Do you want it, or do you just kinda want it, if its convenient?
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 05-11-2012 at 11:13 AM.

You're missing my point. I clawed tooth and nail and made several like altering sacrfices along the way. If you want it bad enough you'll do everything in your power to make it happen. Theres no room for excuses. Most of my instructors in my adult life were across the country, and in other countries.

Do you want it, or do you just kinda want it, if its convenient?
    But I want it now Mr. Herzog!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    I got my blue belt from Eddie online after he saw me pulling clean 10th Planet techniques against top level guys on vids I posted on the forum. then i went to HQ and was given my purple belt. my advice is rep hard and good things will happen.
    This seems to be the best way. A couple people have leveled up this way
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast