Thread: online grading?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    This seems to be the best way. A couple people have leveled up this way
    I think the best way is to make trips.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    All the way up to Grimsby? Sounds like a plan!
    Thats like me saying "get to HQ (or insert any moon that is a state away) all the way from Oregon?" (Granted I'm not sure if you really believe Grimsby is too far).
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Thats like me saying "get to HQ (or insert any moon that is a state away) all the way from Oregon?" (Granted I'm not sure if you really believe Grimsby is too far).
    Jr Gonzalez is driving 8 hours to come see us this weekend. Gary Meek drives 7.5 hours at LEAST twice a year to come see us. Ryanair is a really cheap and easy source of transportation in EU. Do I think he could make it to Grimsby? Yes. Would it cost a little bit? Yes. But i bet that it costs Derek Stewart, Chris Herzog or, Eric Schuettenberg more to go to Cali than it would for homeboy to spend a few days at Grimsby. I think it circles back to what Zog said (yes thats right Zog I'm agreeing with you, I hope doesn't cause like a black hole or something) how bad do u want it? What are you willing to do? People travel the world to go to HQ, or the place formerly known as HQ : (. So the whole I cant do it thing just rubs me wrong.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Cody I'm suprised you haven't called for this thread to die yet?!?!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    People travel the world to go to HQ, or the place formerly known as HQ : (. So the whole I cant do it thing just rubs me wrong.
    100% agree.

way-or-excuse.jpg
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Cody I'm suprised you haven't called for this thread to die yet?!?!
    I do get tired of seeing them....you know you want half of these threads to die just as much as me : )

Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    More than finishing my education here for sure. But you see, without finishing it, there's no trip to LA.
    Personally, I'm against online grading. But suggesting to simply stop by HQ isn't that easy for a lot of people. Those who are living next to a moon are really lucky. Closest thing would be 10th Planet Hamburg, but Matthias is living a good life in the states so I have no idea how things are going in Hamburg.
    There are three 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Blue Belts and many technical and/or competitive white belts training regularly.

This "good life" is possible because of many sacrifices in the past.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Sieber View Post

This "good life" is possible because of many sacrifices in the past.
    +1
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123